Yellow Springbok's Code Of Practice
We know you've heard the horror stories: fast buying companies run by dodgy, fly-by-night cowboys who break promises, under-deliver or change the offer price at the last minute.
That's why Yellow Springbok is regulated by the Property Ombudsman, the Federation of Small Businesses and Trading Standards. And it's why we have a code of ethics.
We follow the Property Ombudsman's Code of Practice, recognised and approved by the Chartered Trading Standards Institute. We are also members of the National Property Buyers Association and follow their strict code of conduct.
On top of that, we have our own customer charter that ensures we run an ethical business. Our charter lists six guiding principles to which we always adhere:
- Honesty: we won't try to confuse you with technical talk, swindle you out of your hard-earned property investment or take advantage of a difficult financial situation.
- Respect: we will always treat you courteously, as an equal human being who has feelings and concerns.
- Egalitarianism: we won't treat you differently because you're old, young, tall, short, vulnerable, unwell, of a different sexual orientation, have special needs or don't speak English as your first language.
- Understanding: we will respect any worries you have in dealing with us and will try to address your fears by explaining how we work in terms you're comfortable with.
- Reassurance: we will only contact you at reasonable times of the day and our representatives will always carry identification when visiting. They will happily wait while you call us to verify their credentials.
- Ethics: we will do business in a transparent, reliable manner for your complete confidence. We will respect your privacy at all times.
In addition, we have guidelines that ensure you get the best possible service at all times:
- Client first: we listen to your needs and try to find the best possible solution for you, rather than the company.
- Fast: we are fast sale specialists who get you the highest possible price in the shortest possible time.
- Best price: we constantly look for ways to create a win-win - to get you a fast sale while you keep your hard-earned equity. This is what sets us apart from the rest.
Simply put, we do our absolute best to be worthy of your trust at all times, constantly striving to provide the service you would expect if you were a family member or a lifelong friend.
We'll work hard to get you the best deal, we won't try to scam you, we won't lie to you, we'll keep our promises, we'll treat you fairly and - if it turns out we can't help you - we'll point you in the right direction and walk away.